Terms of service.
Welcome to Dentasplash! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website, located at dentasplash.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Dentasplash if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- License Unless otherwise stated, Dentasplash and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on Dentasplash. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download, and print pages from Dentasplash for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Dentasplash
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Dentasplash
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Dentasplash
- Redistribute content from Dentasplash
- User Content Users may submit their own content on Dentasplash, including comments and reviews. By submitting content, users agree to allow Dentasplash to use, distribute, reproduce, and display the content in any medium.
Dentasplash reserves the right to remove or modify any content that violates these terms of service or any applicable laws.
Disclaimer The materials on Dentasplash are provided “as is”. Dentasplash makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Limitations In no event shall Dentasplash or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dentasplash, even if Dentasplash or a Dentasplash authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Revisions Dentasplash may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms and conditions.
Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
If you have any questions about these terms of service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.