Cats Dog Grooming combs Clean Brush Cat Hair Brush
1. Promote blood circulation
In the process of grooming pets, combing needles repeatedly massage the skin, which can promote blood circulation, increase skin resistance, and eliminate physical fatigue.
2. Reduce hair loss
Groom your hair frequently, the shed hair will be combed down and will not fall everywhere with the pet's activities.
3. Prevent hair knotting
For long-haired cats and dogs, if the hair is not combed for a long time, it will cause the hair to become tangled, knotted and felt. Regular combing can prevent this phenomenon.
4. Detect trauma and skin diseases in time
In the process of grooming, we can find out whether the pet has trauma or skin problems in time and get the best treatment time.
5. Grooming pets frequently can stimulate hair follicles, ensure better hair quality and hair volume, and make pet coats smooth and shiny.
1,One key cleaning Convenient and labor-saving,Integrated design of cleaning button.
2,Unique push board design,Easy and clean.
3,Movable needle surface,Massage,Love and love more,Beauty props.
4,Delicate self-cleaning device,Can withstand pressure.
5,Forging needle,Integrated molding,Extend service life.
, designed to go deep under the pet's fur for cleaning.
1. Combing hair should be combed and pulled quickly in the direction of hair.
2. When combing long-haired cats and dogs, you should not only comb the long hair on the surface and neglect the combing of the fine hair below.
3. The undercoat of cats and dogs is soft and dense. If it is not combed for a long time, it is easy to form tangles and even cause eczema, tinea or other skin diseases. When combing long-haired cats and dogs, comb layer by layer, turn the long hair up, and comb the undercoat again.